Tree-ripened, Washington cherries are slowly dried before being coated in custom milk or dark chocolate blends.
- This mix offers four chocolate cherry varieties with different cherry centers and flavors.
Cabernet Cherries: Dark chocolate tempers the sourness of dried Tart cherries in this unforgettable flavor combination.
Amaretto Rainiers: Honey-sweet cherries are naturally dried and coated with dark pastry chocolate. A unique treat from Washington State.
Cherry Bings: Burgundy in color, these plump dried Bing cherries are surrounded by milk chocolate with pure cherry essence. Northwest grown.
Classic Milk Cherries: Our original confection. Extra large, slow-dried Bing cherries are drenched in fine European chocolate using old-world kettles.
Real Ingredients, Minimally Processed
- Northwest-grown cherries are air dried at a facility in Eastern Washington
- Approximately 6-8 lbs of fresh cherries are used to create 1 dried pound
- Dried cherries are coated with premium chocolate blends in old-fashioned copper kettles
- All of our products are free of preservatives or anything artificial